[Nottingham] Sharing connections

Steve Caddy nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Feb 13 19:15:00 2003

> I can't see how they can enforce/monitor that with NAT in use.
> Do they mean they only allow three registered MAC addresses?

>From what I remember, they only allow 2 MAC addresses to be registered.
After that, you'll have to wait 4 hours for the router to forget your
MAC addresses, before you can change it again.

The part of the AUP that'll cause most problems is the limit of
downloading 1GB per day (which they added last Friday evening without
telling anyone!).

Steve

--
"Hardware - the part of the computer you kick when the software fails"