[Nottingham] Telnet with 'comfort shell' features for talkinjg to dumb server control programs

Philip Scott nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Feb 15 18:42:01 2003

Oddly enough, your answer may lie in looking for a 'MUD'
(Multi-User-Dungeon/Deathmatch) client for whatever platform you're using -
mcl is a good command line one, try kmuddy for a kde-based one. These have
all the features you requested, as they are designed to make playing on
telnet-based internet games a pleasurable experience. You'll have to pipe it
through ssh somehow, but that is certainly possible :)

Regards,
 Philip