[Nottingham] NanNet

James Duncan nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Feb 18 14:38:00 2003

>You aren't making any sense.
>
>You've got to accept that *bandwidth costs money*.  Especially when you're
>bringing it over a hundred miles up the country.
>
>The sooner NTL dump all those whinging kids that don't like the 1gb limit
>the better off they and their network will be.

What did not make any sense was running an advert that said "we bet you
can't wear your cable modem out" and then complaining when people try.
 Also note 24/7 Access promised, it takes about 2.5 hours to max out my
1Mb pipes limit.  Is this unlimited?  If I sell you an "eat all you
like" deal, I don't get to say that I won't serve fat people because
they eat half the food.  That's the breaks.  Don't say it if you don't
mean it.

Can you tell I'm unhappy?

James