[Nottingham] Meeting - 5th March

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 24 13:27:01 2003

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003, Robert Davies wrote:

> On Monday 24 February 2003 12:08, you wrote:
>
> > Next Meeting: Wednesday 5th March 2003
> >
> > We have a talk from Nottingham City Council (Suse Press Release) for our
> > March meeting.
>
> Good stuff!!  I've passed it onto Leicester list as Exchange and
> Email/Groupware was often a topic in past there, and some might very well
> like to make the trip up.
>
> Rob

I've passed details on to the lug.org.uk listed contacts for:
        Leicester, south Derbyshire , Chesterfield , Sheffield, Loughborough
	and Mansfield.

I looked east too but got confused by the different Lincoln / Newark Lugs and
had to reboot my brain.

If you think of others I missed then either SHOUT or tell them yourselves.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,