[Nottingham] Local Systems Builders

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 24 17:13:01 2003

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Philip Scott wrote:

> Heya,
>
> > Anyone know of any local system builder's who likely to be willing to sell
> > small numbers of bits that you can normally obtain only in volume?
>
> You might try 'A and D Computers' on woodborough road, just past where
> porchester road joins it. There's also 'Web Systems' which is down beeston
> way - I could dig out the address if you need it :)
>
> Regards,
> 	Philip

Maybe a kind volunteer could collect and collate a list of
local system builders/ component suppliers we could put on the web site.

I guess we would need something like:
	Name
	Address
	Tel/Fax
	Business Email
	w-page
	Recommendation

where Recommendation is something like:
	1 = avoid like the plague
	2 =
	3 =
	4 =
	5 = really helpfull people, happy to put business there way.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,