[Nottingham] Local Systems Builders

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 24 21:32:02 2003

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003, Martin wrote:

> Duncan John Fyfe wrote:
>
> > Maybe a kind volunteer could collect and collate a list of
> > local system builders/ component suppliers we could put on the web site.
> >

> Also include 'sponsorship' badges/logos...?
> (To pay for meeting venues and free drinks?)
>
> Martin

You got it.
Maybe a featured supplier spot.

But that is getting ahead of ourselves.  First we need to put some
business their way (ie. people mentioning they heared of them from our web site)
to make them think we are worth while.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,