[Nottingham] Meeting January 8th

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Jan 4 12:42:00 2003

Okay folks, it's decision time.

January's meeting is a social one on Wednesday 8th.

The when is usually 20:00 for drinks and earlier for food.

I suggest 18:30 for food at the place of choice (see below), that way we might just get to the pub by 20:00 ;)
Now we just need a where...

Munchies
-------

The 'Spanish' restaurant alluded to in a previous mail is (I believe)
Copocci ( 56-58, Upper Parliament St, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 2AG)
I had a look last night and it seems to be Italian/Spanish/Mexican.
Prices were ~7.00 GBP for pasta,  ~8 - 12 GBP for other main courses or 15.00 GBP for tapas for two.

If this sounds a bit much I suggest we default back to Pizza hut.

Drinks
------

I'd like to try the Bell Inn ( 18, Angel Row, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG1 6HL) as a change from our usual Wetherspoons.  I've got no idea what it is like but I have heared good things about the beer.

So what do y'all think ?
Duncan