[Nottingham] Re-installing GRUB

BUNTER MATTHEW nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jan 7 16:12:00 2003

--- Re=E7u de       VITEUR.BUNTERMA 04 72 96 57 77             07/01/03 =
17.09

All,

I re-installed Win98 over the weekend (long story to do with W2K and ADS=
and France Telecoms stupidity) and of course it overwrote Grub. Funny W2=
French didn't. Anyway, the box dual boots but I can only boot with the
floppy I created during the install.

Is there some way to re-install Grub into the mbr without having to do a
full install again? I have a standard RH7.2 with KDE in the Linux
partitions.

Rgs,

Matt

P.S. Really sorry to hear about the Bell. When I was at Uni in Nottingha=
it was the best place for Theakstons and some good music (jazz and/or
blues) to start off the evening. Has the Trip still got the dusty model
ship up?

-------
  -> NOTTINGHAM(a)MAILMAN.LUG.ORG.UK