[Nottingham] Students

Carl Ebrey nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 9 15:15:01 2003

> Hello,

> My name is Matt Jordan and I'm a student studing at Nottingham Trent
> university.

Studing eh?  Some people get all the fun jobs ;)

> I have quiet an intrest in Linux and was thinking this was
> the place to meet others :)

It is, assuming you go to the monthly meetings :)  Of course, some of us
(myself included) are purely list junkies, so far anyway.
> Out of intrest are there any other students kicking around?

In a word, yes.  Although admittedly that doesn't include me.  I think
there's probably quite a good mix of students and non-students on here,
but having never met most of them I can't say for sure :)
Welcome aboard, or something less cheesy but along the same lines.

Carl