[Nottingham] Students

Guangyue Liu nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 9 15:49:00 2003

Hey,

Welcome to Notts LUG.

Yeah i believe there are quite a few students on this list including me. My
friends and i have always attempted to go to the monthly meetings but never
managed to make to a single one of them, erm due to the courseworks,
laziness and generally busy schedule (that excuse still works right?).

If you want to get into linux this is the right place. People here are
really friendly (at least they were to me) and have been really helpful. I
started off as a newbie. now i have learned how to throw a computer outta
the window from first floor to release my stress (just kidding :-).

have fun

Guy