[Nottingham] February's meet.

Rob Andrews nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 9 17:02:01 2003

[09-Jan-2003 16:51.55 (GMT) / Paul Sladen]
 > > What is the date and likely place of meeting for February's meet?
 > Wednesday 2003 February 5th.  Beeston.  ~20:00pm onwards.

Uh-huh.

 > > I'm plotting something.
 > Ooooh, cunning.  Pardon the language, but I'm well curious now...  :)

Well, I offered Dave Jones (kernel hacker, 2.5 freeze co-ordinator and other
stuff) beer and pizza if he came and talked about kernel 2.5, new features
and hopefully shedding some light on some of the more talked about issues
that have arisen recently. Someone mentioned SuSE talks earlier, and he
sprang to mind, so I thought I'd ask him.

I'll have to confirm that he's available, and can get home afterwards, but
he's said he will if he's free.

--
rob 'nine' andrews         <e> rob@impure.org.uk <pgp_key> 0x8bb5c71e
is nothing sacred?   <more> finger nine@impure.org.uk for more detail