[Nottingham] Students

Hussein Jodiyawalla nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 9 23:53:00 2003

Helloo,

I'ma stoodent too (Nottingham, CS, 3rd yr), and I've been to two
meetings!  I think that makes me a 'regular' compared to a lot of you
people.  It *was* good fun I remember, we flew cucumbers into the air
with Pizza Hut balloons, and sat about and talked for a while in a nice
pub.  The other meeting we (jcm, sladen and I) prepared a talk on
broadband, nat, home networking and stuff about an hour before we
presented it, and then spent quite a while playing Armagetron over
wireless networks on our laptops.

Couldn't make it to the last one, too much coursework + exam madness!
 I'm planning on being there in Feburary though :)

Hussein Jodiyawalla

--
hussein@mightymouse.net
http://www.mightymouse.net/