Recording TV onto PC : WAS [Nottingham] Students

BUNTER MATTHEW nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 13 12:57:00 2003

--- Re=E7u de       VITEUR.BUNTERMA 04 72 96 57 77             13/01/03 =
13.52       -------

>PS.
>If you are really stuck, if you give me the VHS, I could arrange for it=
 to be
>done for you. I've a friend who has a capture card we know works :)

I live in France and due to past experience I wouldn't want to send the =
only copy we have
 through the post - if you think Royal Mail is bad you should see what L=
a Poste can get
wrong.

I'll be trying some of the things that people have suggested - hope I do=
n't screw up the
tape cos the wiife will kill me. I'll keep yoou informed.

Thanks for the responses,

Matt

  -> NOTTINGHAM(a)MAILMAN.LUG.ORG.UK