[Nottingham] Inter-LUG Paintball - More Details

Paul Sladen nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 16 09:03:01 2003

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Philip Scott wrote:
> Put My Name down! I am completely up for this :)

The following [minimal] information may be of interest to those, er,
interested:

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Jono Bacon wrote:
]
] It is looking like each LUG will need to provide a
] team of 5 players. Each team will play in a series of
] playoffs to determine which team is the winner of the
] event.
]
] The location of the paintball site is likely to be in
] North Yorkshire (Barnard Castle). The reason for this
] is that my brother runs a paintball field, and as such
] I can work more closely with him organising it and
] hopefully get a decent discount. Note: you will need
] to make your own travel arrangements to the site.
]
] the dates of the event have not been confirmed yet,
] but it is likely it will be held on a saturday (and
] sunday if there is more interest).
]
] LUG's are are welcome to club together to form teams,
] so if one lug has two interested people and another
] has three, you can form a dual LUGged team.

	-Paul
--
Nottingham, GB