[Nottingham] Urgent temporary shell account needed with 24/7 net access, Last Minute SNAFU

Robert Davies nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jan 19 07:38:00 2003

Urgent shell account with 24/7 net access, Last Minute SNAFU, I need access
short term (week or two) till the credit authorisaton problems are overcome.
It'd be used to run a simple, low bandwidth eggdrop bot I have programmed
with some short scripts (and used for purely legitimate purposes).  It is
developed as a stopgap, and runs fine right now, but my dialup is only
suitable for demonstration.

Maybe someone I helped in past on list can return the favour?  Or
alternatively one of the local ISPs can step into the breach?  Just
Kirenet.net is the one regarded most reliable and with least issues.

Rob