[Nottingham] Meetings Diary

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 22 21:17:01 2003

Me again,

Given what has been offered to us how do people feel about the following program of presentations (both the givers and the recipients):

When	What				Who
Feb	Pixie & Skipper			Michael Erskine & Alan Carter
Mar	Nott City email system		Richard Heggs [1]
Apr	David Jones, Kernel Hacker	Dave Jones [1]
May	Samba / Broadband		Godfrey Nix / Mike Martin [2]
Jun	Home Broadband / Networks 	Paul Sladen / Jon Masters [3]

[1] Obviously depends on them agreeing to these dates.
[2] Godfrey, Mike both of you have said you could do something about samba.  Would you be willing to get your heads together and for one or both  of you to do something ?
[3] Paul, John would you be willing to do a rerun of your previous talk, possibly targeted at those who are asking for it to be repeated.

I have probably missed some but this takes us to June.  Last summer was very quiet (no students) so we will probably want to assess the situation nearer the time.

Have fun,
Duncan