[Nottingham] request for help with broadband ntl

Martin nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 30 12:11:46 2003

I'm using ntl broadband with Mandrake 9.0.

Apart from being forced to use IE for the registration step, Mandrake
detected the link, I selected it to use dhcp, with instant success.

If you're still having problems, there's a website I can look up again
for you that guides you through the process for Linux...

Good luck,
Martin

(And yes, this is top posting... for a quick response. Flames -> /null)

martin@ml1.co.uk