[Nottingham] Reminder: Matrix Reloaded tonight

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jun 4 09:37:00 2003

Blatantly copying Paul's previous announce in the hope it was released under
the GPL or equivalent copyright.....

Announcing that:

  The Nottingham GNU/Linux Users' Group

Are meeting on:

  Wednesday 4th June 2003

Starting at:

  *18:30*  Food at Wagamama (noodles and things)
  Meals in the range 4-10quid
  http://www.cornerhouse.tv/comdir/cditem.cfm?nid=8

Just in time to catch the main event:

  *20:30*  Screen 10, Warner Village Cinema, Nottingham
  The Matrix: Reloaded
  http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/

(Finishes at 23:05 and tickets cost a stupendous 5.40ukp for adults; or
4.40ukp for scroungers with an NUS card).

More details on the NotLUG website:

  http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/

Both are in the same building (the Cornerhouse Complex on the former-site of
the Nottingham Evening Post building). This is located in the centre of
Nottingham just up from the Market Square; it's opposite the Royal Centre
(Theatre Royal and Concert Hall) and around the corner from where the Dave
Jones talk was held last month for those that were there.

We'll meet in the Foyer at the Cornerhouse, or find each other around a
table in Wagamama.  Hope to see you all there.

Look out for the Penguins wearing Leather overcoats!
I won't have Peter with me today so for those who've not been before I'll be the
tired unshaven one in black (but no leather coat) at Wagamamas (is it Wagamama's or Wagamamas' or just Wagamamas ???) and the Cinema.  I'm sure there'll be only one of me there.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,