[Nottingham] ideas about linux mags and CDs

Philip Scott nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jun 25 19:44:01 2003

Greetings
> > ... Nottingham Microcomputer Club ...
>
> Errrrr... What's that?
Ahh, just a bunch of computer lovers that meet on a monday night, imagine what
a lug would be, but back in the day they had a Spectrum UG, a C64 UG, an
archemedes UG, etc.. And they all joined togeather to make Nottingham
Microcomputer Club :) Which now has it's own x86 UG section, as well as the
old timers..

See http://www.nmc-online.co.uk for more details, although the site is a work
in progress.

Kind Regards,
	Philip

PS - The third monday of every month is when we usually have a talk or a
speaker of some kind, our venu at sherwood community centre is available if
the LUG wishes to use it jointly with us for a computer-related talk talk of
some kind :)