[Nottingham] NEC Linux Expo

Philip Scott nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Jun 28 17:12:00 2003

> any idea on the status of this - ie: is it usable or yet another
> pre-alpha db project
Well, the release that was shipped with koffice 1.3 beta, which was the only
version I had played with previous was pretty weak; there were some good
ideas, but it was horribly buggy - I was playing with the version from CVS
HEAD at expo though, and I was getting quite excited - there are important
things (like a form editor) missing, but they're being worked on. In the past
couple of months it's come on miles and miles, which can only bode well for
future development.. Definatly one to keey an eye on.

> probably Michael Meeks (usually to be seen carrying ximian monkeys)
Aha, may well have been. Name does ring a bit of a bell.

Kind regards,
	Philip