[Nottingham] Meeting, July 2nd 2003

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jun 29 16:28:01 2003

Hello folks,
It's that time of month when I send out the as  usual slightly late
mail to tell all you lovely people what we have planned for this
Wednesday coming (2nd July).

This month, for your delectation and delight we have Mike telling
us about Samba (open source implementation of SMB/CIFS file services
for Linux/Unix or sharing resources with non-Linux/Unix OSs for those
who didn't understand that).

The meeting will be at the unusual venue (thanks to Alex Harington) of:
Broadway Business Centre,  32a Stoney Street, just down from the Adams Building and NCP car park.
Maps are available linked from the web site.

As far as I know times will be 19:30-20:30 for the talk.

Given that we will be a little way from our usual alcohol supplier
can anyone recomend an alternative closer to the meeting venue ?

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,