[Nottingham] NTL Cache Performance Suggestions

.waffle nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Mar 1 23:50:01 2003

That's piracy. Seriously! SuSE Personal contains non-GPL software. So it's
got to charge a fee. The one off the net is sans-that data. I really want
the Pro edition but it's £69.99 in Staples. Although it does come with a
poster :) Nah, tell you what, I'll get Redhat 8 and bung that on. I like the
idea of only paying for support - it's great. You get to test something for
free before buying it, and if you have trouble, that's when you pay... If
only Microsoft did it this way. WinXP is way too expensive. A great OS
(well, for home users, anyway) but just too darn expensive!

.waffle