[Nottingham] hi and where to get Debian in Nottingham :)

Tony nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Mar 4 02:58:01 2003

Blimey, that's helpful,
I'll take the lot. :)  let me know how I can renumerate any overheads,
offset any costs, purchase any rounds, etc...
BTW, I am not sure I can guarantee making the wednesday thing, as I
would have to change previous commitments with little notice. If I can I
will.
I hope we can sort something out however.
I'm only desperate because of my itchy console fingers, and because of
deep conditioning I can only drink coffe while something is compiling.
Also there is a danger if I get too bored I'll try to install
workstation systems on the machines at the local laundry. Then there's
the explanations to the judge, ruined soggy media, etc... :)
Cheers!.

Tony Clark
Akshobya Buddhist Centre
Pelham Rd
Nottingham
NG5 1AP
07771502473 (personal mobile)

This was a reply to...

>Talking to myself again ;)
>
>An hour to download 8 debian 3.0r1 CD's (disk 1 and NONUS disk1).  Not bad me thinks.
>I can do these for Wednesday if required.
>

>>What do you need ? All CD's or a known subset ?
>>

>Have fun,
>Duncan

<<