[Nottingham] Wednesday 5th March (TODAY!) NotLUG 7pm! [Nottingham]

Lee nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Mar 5 17:50:01 2003

oh pigskinning...yeah that's another story..

don't do any business side really at the moment, I'm just working for
less than nothing on naan at the moment.. , and subverting windows users
to use linux... :-(

I did try doing a bit of consultancy work a while back, a gave it up,
doing open source is one thing, but marketing it is whole different
thing.... I have been trying to get an paided linux admin job, for some
reason I'm not up to the 'standard', because I lack any kind of
commerical experince in that last 5 years...I curse the day I pick up
windows NT 3.51, and said 'hey , this HAL looks cool and converted to
that....'....I'll have to hack the kernel some more, and get my skills
to elite status :-)

I will get down to a meeting sometime, It's just clashes with my
life......at least you can put a face to the messages I write and you
delete without reading ;-).

ho hum

Cheers,
Lee