[Nottingham] Too much traffic

Martin nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Mar 5 22:14:01 2003

Iain Alexander wrote:
 > I already have all these filtered as it is, but to be honest there's
 > quite a few topics that don't' spark my interest [...]
 >
 > My point is that I would have thought that not everyone is
 > interested in EVERY topic discussed [...]

Fine, and just use a mail filter or killfile whatever thread you are not
interested in. (Use a 'proper' email reader if yours doesn't include
those features.)

And sorry, you can blame me for the recent flurry from a semi-innocent
remark stirring up distros ferver... (:-P)

My vote is that the present list/digests work well.

Regards,

martin@ml1.co.uk