[Nottingham] Too much traffic

Philip Scott nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Mar 5 23:03:02 2003

> My point is that I would have thought that not everyone is interested in
> EVERY topic discussed yet, being email it's delivered to your inbox
> regardless. With a web based forum the user reads only what interests
> them.

Most modern e-mail clients have the facility to automatically shift email into
folders when it arrives, perhaps you should consider using one of these? It's
really quite handy - especially when combined with collapsing folders of
messages - it ends up just like browsing newsgroups, but to your own tastes
:)

Regards,
	Philip