[Nottingham] Linux Jobs for boys....

Lee nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Mar 6 14:30:05 2003

Okay, I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the offer...:-)))

My thought for the day..

Aint UML great!! :-))))....

can't get the dam networking running at the moment...crying shame....
but everything else seems to be in order...

I'm running a copy of redhat linux 7.2 on Mandrake 7??  it's all right
wierd.

Cheers,
Lee