[Nottingham] Too much traffic

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Mar 6 15:43:01 2003

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Martin wrote:

> Richard Nolan wrote:
>  > Duncan John Fyfe said :
>  >
>  >> Now, who want's to here about my collection of singing donuts ?
>  >
>  > Sounds (more) interesting.. tell me more..
>  >

> And does it depend on hole size or jam content?

both.
The more jam the better the raspberry ;)
The bigger the hole the lower the tone (conversation and note).

I also have a couple with hundreds and thousands on them to give a bit
of a visual thrill to the act.

> <... insert repeating animated gif of an exploding non-orbital moon
> shimmering white - yellow - red - dense cloud of fog - whoosh... BOOM! ;->

This is not the thread you are looking for.
Move along.

> Martin

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,