[Nottingham] Linux Expo

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Mar 28 09:01:07 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Philip Scott wrote:

> .waffle and I are certainly going... Not sure which day yet :) What're your
> plans?

Not sure yet.  If I'm lucky work will be sending me on a research trip :)
I'm never too sure whether to go on day one (when people might be
setting up) or day two (when people might be winding down to leave).
I guess it also depends which day you think is best for freebies ;)

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,