[Nottingham] Next meetup Mon 3rd Nov... WHERE!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun Nov 2 15:23:15 GMT 2003

Martin wrote:
[...]
> But... *WHERE* ???
[...]

Next meetup is this Monday *(TOMORROW!!!)*

The Limits of Freedom, 3rd November 2003

Note: This is a Monday rather than the usual Wednesday

A topic for discussion. What do you understand by free software ? What
does it mean to you and how wrong are other people ?

[Or... The alternative to the World ruled by Microsoft?]

...and ...err ... our web page hasn't been updated to say *where* we'll
be meeting!

Who's organising before I propose a certain Beeston pub?!

martin at ml1.co.uk