[Nottingham] Posters

Robert Postill robert at grinning-cat.com
Thu Nov 6 10:33:17 GMT 2003

Dear All,
This morning I recieved a rather unsettling call from the Museum Service.  Apparently dome of the posters that were stuck up for the awareness day have been deemed fly posting.  This is an offence (I've yet to find out what type of offence) and as such Nottingham City Council apparently will be prosectuting.  Right now my name's down as organiser so I'm looking like the first point of contact.

If you know of *any* posters in public places please take them down as soon as possible.

Obviously, as soon as I hear any more news I relay it to the group.
Robert.