[Nottingham] NLUG Next Meeting(s) & web page

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Wed Nov 19 00:10:07 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 23:10, Duncan John Fyfe wrote:

> > A good idea and I'm looking forward to the nosh, beer and geeks.
>
> Unfortuneately I'm going to miss this one by virtue of being in the Lake
> District at the time.

I'll be there, unlike last time when I got swamped with work that day,
and Im only just coming out of the other side of it. I was kindof
looking forwards to the licensing debate, as its something I have to
think about a lot in my daily work {:-( How did it all go?

--
Michael Simms - CEO, Tux Games
http://www.tuxgames.com