[Nottingham] So, there I was, reading The Register...

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 13:51:26 BST 2003

Graeme Fowler wrote:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk
>
> As I scrolled down the weeken'd headlines, what do I see at the bottom of the
> vertical banner ad on the right hand side of the page?
>
> Reg Event of the Week
> Linux Awareness Day
> Nottingham, United Kingdom
>
> Whoever managed to spooge that onto the front page deserves some credit :)

By 'eck! There's no turning back now...

The link goes to:

Date : 	1st November 2003
Venue : 	Green's Mill Science Center
Location : 	Nottingham
Country : 	United Kingdom
Attendance Cost : 	£0.00
Information Telephone : 	07968 801326
Organiser : 	Nottingham Linux User Group
Description : 	In a day long event (10AM-4PM) , Nottingham Linux User
Group will be demonstrating some of the uses of Linux and giving people
the opportunity to take home a Linux distribution.

Which then links to the NLUG page.

Excellent stuff.
Free beer to whomever is on the end of that mobile number! (Maximum of
one beer (;-))

martin at ml1.co.uk