[Nottingham] PPC Linux.

Robert Postill robert at grinning-cat.com
Mon Oct 6 15:19:36 BST 2003

Frankly, it's open.  If he wants to come along I've no objection to it,
in fact I'd even encourage it :)  I know not many people have
volunteered their prowess with Yellow Dog/PPC Linux to me so in that way
the help is always appreciated.  My only caveat is that I'd rather see
faces than count e-mails but I did say I'd knock together a gathering
before the event (so I guess I should get my skates on and do it :) so
offers can be collated into something feasable.
Robert.