[Nottingham] Awareness Day posters

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Sun Oct 12 21:50:14 BST 2003

Hello folks,

To all who care I've put posters and flyers in PDF, Postscript and OpenOffice formats on the
web page (http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/AwarenessDay.01Nov2003/).

The OpenOffice files have two pages the same.
The .1pp. PDF and PS files have a poster on a single A4 sheet.
The .2pp. PDF and PS files have 2 flyers per A4R sheet.

If you think they suck, for tux sake say so.
If you think you can do better, I want printable versions before the end of the week.

Otherwise, plaster the universe with them (but no littering, please ;).

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,