[Nottingham] Awareness day pre-day meetup

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Tue Oct 21 18:30:50 BST 2003

> [...]
>> You could snail mail me the CD if you want, or tell me where to
>> download it, whichever is easier. Im happy to replicate these - but Id
>> really prefer we got one that was de-matrixed, if anyone has the time
>> to do that? I think we all agreed that that woudl be better.
>>
>> I'll also need someone to make up a cd face artwork.
>
> Agreed. had a brief bash with GIMP but failed due to needing to
> hurriedly leave the country myself, about now! Back soon...

Heh, ok {:-) Mail it to me when its ready

>> We were talking about meeting up so we can all plan final things for
>> the awareness day, I will have a whole mess of posters for people to
>> put up. ...
>>
>> Any suggestions for a meetup time/place?
>
> Count me in for Beeston/Chilwell in competition with Duncan.
>
> One good idea from Duncan is to meet up in the Victoria in Beeston on
> Thursday 30/10/03. I should be there.

Im not sure how good that will be, as it isnt very central for anyone.
Id suggest somewhere in town. Im willing to meet people at any point
except next monday evening to take things to them in town or in
sneinton, I'll make as many trips as needed to get the posters to
everyone (its either a walk into town or time on the excercise bike,
so its all the same to me), but if we can coordinate to all on one day
that may be easier to discuss stuff...

> Good luck folks,
> Martin
>
> -> Gone! <-