[Nottingham] Awareness day pre-day meetup

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Tue Oct 28 10:23:11 GMT 2003

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Paul Sladen wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Robert Postill wrote:
> > > Thursdays are no good for me if the meeting is outside Beeston.
> > I can't get back before Thursday as to where on Thursday I don't mind.
>
> Ah, was anything decided.
> I can do Wednesday or Friday, but not Thursday :-)
>
> 	-Paul

I can do Wednesday or Friday in Nottingham or Beeston
Thursday, Beeston only.

Any takers for.....

	Friday	18:30
	Roebuck Inn

Robert, when are you likely to get in ?
Also, as the man travelling long distances I'm sure
we could get over to the Lord Nelson (I think that was the name)
if that would make life easier.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,