[Nottingham] Awareness day pre-day meetup

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Wed Oct 29 00:50:07 GMT 2003

I thought we'd decided on tomorrow (wednesday)? Friday is a little bit
late I would think, if something needs to be fixed/worked out we will
have no time to do it.

Also yes, I wouldnt object to a lift for my box, Im not exactly far from
the mill, so it wont be much out of the way {:-)

--
Michael Simms - CEO, Tux Games
http://www.tuxgames.com