[Nottingham] Awareness day pre-day meetup

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 17:15:38 GMT 2003

Martin wrote:
[...]
> Looks like we have a group...
>
> I can 'phone Duncan if he has missed the emails.
>
> So, where is this Roebuck.
> (Or what's wrong with the Beeston Victoria's good beer?)
>
> Duncan and myself are in Beeston.
> Michael is in the big city.
> Paul: You get the decider...
>
> (And Rob is probably in a bigger more smoggy city)
>

> And when?
> (Nott city is a 45mins min bus ride from here...)
>
> Anyone else?

OK folks, we have a meeting tonight @ 19:00

Default option is the Roebuck (to be confirmed).

Being as all except Michael are, or are going to be, in Beeston...

Michael, can you make it into Beeston instead for the Victoria (next to
Beeston train station)?

I'll even buy you a beer. (I'd rather you get the beer money rather than
the busses.)

martin at ml1.co.uk