[Nottingham] Awareness day pre meetup NOW!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 00:13:49 GMT 2003

Martin wrote:
[...]
>  >   Wednesday 29th October (today)
>  >
>  >   19:00 start
>  >
>  >   The Victoria Hotel Pub
>  >   Dovecote Lane
>  >   Beeston
>  >   Nottingham
>  >   NG9 1JG
>  >
>  >   http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=NG9+1JG
>  >

> See you folks there.

Good venue, good beer, and we were even able to get geekie with one of
those outside heated sombrero things to keep things warm.

Also a good turnout considering the very last moment notice. We may even
have some new recruits from amongst the regulars there.

Some of the flyers have been handed out. There's still more that can be
picked up from Michael from somewhere in the city centre. All help will
be welcome.

And then, all are welcome for help or whatever this Sat itself.

Stay tuned for further discussion.

martin at ml1.co.uk