[Nottingham] Awareness day - Time to do your stuff.

James Duncan james_duncan8181 at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 31 17:13:41 GMT 2003

Michael Simms wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 15:37, Martin wrote:
>
>>Anyone on for a (ONE that is) beer in the city this evening to meet and
>>to pick up one or two posters and chew over the fun tomorrow?
>>
>>So far, we have perhaps 3 low spec machines. It would be good to list
>>what's available and what's best for tomorrow.

I can definitely bring a 900MHz Apple iBook laptop, also a 4 way switch
with intergrated wireless point (the laptop is wireless also).  I have 4
network cables, but 2 are only 1m so probably not that much use.  I will
attempt to sort out eye candyish stuff on it tonight.  It's running
Debian at the mo, hope this is OK as I know there is a settled distro to
give out.

I will try to bring my gaming rig (KDE CVS, UT & Q3, all the trimmings,
also Deb) but I will have to see about transport as box + monitor are
big & bulky.  But the iBook for definite.

James