[Nottingham] Awareness day - Time to do your stuff.

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 18:21:23 GMT 2003

Michael Simms wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 15:37, Martin wrote:
>
>>... OK, as discussed, a brief rendezvous to pick up a CD and a few more
>>posters for the way back. Any other help from others will be very
>>gratefully welcomed! (And the rain isn't _that_ cold and wet (:-P))
>

> So, when and where, its starting to get late soi we should pick a time soon

For me, it needs to be later rather than sooner.

I propose 10pm at the Newshouse in Nottingham:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&addr1=&client=public&addr2=&advanced=&addr3=&pc=NG17HB&quicksearch=NG1+7hb
123, Canal Street, Nottingham, NG1 7HB

I'll be off out by 6:40pm. Mike: I'll call you so that you can let me
know whats happening.

martin at ml1.co.uk