[Nottingham] SOCIAL: 1st October 2003

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Sep 12 13:01:02 2003

Hello folks, me again.

Next meeting is a social one.
The suggestion(s) I have had so far are:

* MUNCHIES:
18:30 at

Pretty Orchid, 12 Pepper Street,  Nottingham, NG1 2GH, UK

I believe this is the Thai restaurant being talked about but it is difficult to see from Leicester ;)
So if it isn't somebody SHOUT!

* DRINKIES:
20:00 ish at

Newshouse, 123 Canal Street, Nottingham, NG1 7HB

Obviously those eating may be a little late and/or drenched in beer.

Given that we are approaching new Universities' terms I think it would be a good idea if willing regulars
would send me a e-mug shot I can put on the web site to help newcomers find us.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,