[Nottingham] Solaris 8 book

Mo nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Sep 15 19:21:02 2003

Yeh that book stores really good. I got McGraw Hill's complete reference
to Nortel Networks for £4. I also got the Sam's Linux Hardware Handbook
for about a quid.

When you go in the computer section is on the first floor at the rear
left against the wall.

If you go up to the first floor again at the left back you find a lot of
the books they have in the computer section down stairs but all for
about £1.

There's another good book shop called 'The County Book Store' on the
left hand side as you walk into the Victoria Centre Clock Tower
Entrance. The computer section is to the far left as you walk in, the
book shelfs that face the wall.

They don't seems to have much O'Reilly stuff in though.