[Nottingham] New website

Andy Davidson andyd at lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 14 20:27:54 BST 2004

On Wednesday, April 14, 2004, at 07:30  pm, James Duncan wrote:

> The new website is up!
> It is at http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/new (appopriately) and you can
> feel free to poke and prod.

It's really cute, I like it.

One note :  I have three browsers on my mac (I need to, to test the
site in my .sig..) and it breaks IE on the mac.  Mozilla Firefox and
Safari are cool.

That could of course be an intended feature. :-)  But it could mean
other browsers will break with it - if you'd like me to send
screenshots, (if you don't have access to an OS X box), I'm happy to
send them over and keep prodding for you.

Andy

--
Regards, Andy Davidson
http://www.fotoserve.com/