[Nottingham] Apache and group authentication

James Dobson dob_3001 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 16:16:59 BST 2004

Sorry should read more carefully (mod_auth_pam not
mod_auth), it looks to me like the 'mod_auth' module
and not the 'mod_auth_pam' module is being called to
authenticate the group, it's a bit hard not seeing the
config file as you may just need to turn 'mod_auth'
off or AuthPAM_Enabled on.

If you can't get it working by changing the config,
then I would assume it's a bug with the module itself
(even though it does say it can work with groups). I
find it highly suspicious that it seems to be looking
for a groups file within /stats/.

James