[Nottingham] meet tommorrow.

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Tue Apr 20 15:09:04 BST 2004

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Martin Garton wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tommorrow is on the web page still as the bash talk. (it's also on the
> new pages James has done)
>
> I understand though that this has changed and its now a social. Can anyone
> confirm this and/or update web page(s) as appropriate?
>
> Hmm. Actually, you're probably all at the EXPO and won't see this until
> its too late. Oh well.

I haven't updated the web page.
I'll be at the expo tomorrow.  As for what is happening in Nottingham I haven't a clue.
If you want a social give me a time(s) and place(s) and I'll update the web page.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,