[Nottingham] Expo meetings (& NLUG meetings)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Apr 23 15:01:02 BST 2004

Jon Masters wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I met up with a couple of you at the Expo. Apologies for missing lunch
> however there were so many things all on at the same time.

There were indeed a good few things going on. All good fun, including a
walk in the rain later on Wed... (going to the pub so had to be done!)

[...]
> slightly later on a Wednesday so I can get up to Nottingham from Oxford
> in time for it.

You could always find us later in whichever pub. If you can do remote
working, you could always come up the night before and have a day
locally online...

Otherwise, a weekend meetup in Wagamama?

And our next event is a meal social with flexible timing.

http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/2004-calendar.html
###
  05 May - Social

We are always on the look out for new restaurants and pubs to try in and
around the center of Nottingham.
###

And on:
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/new//?q=node/view/13&PHPSESSID=bd814e8ed8167bbb18ae2e28c9514600
###
Posted by james on Thu, 04/15/2004 - 07:14
Start:
Wed, 05/05/2004 - 07:00
Location:
TBA
Drinks, talking, general geekiness.
###

... OK, lets see if we can get organised a little more in advance this time!

martin at ml1.co.uk