[Nottingham] Partition problem

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Fri Apr 30 17:45:40 BST 2004

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, James Newell wrote:

> Hey Duncan,
>
> Any room for a 24 year old linux newbie to pop along for a linux oriented pint ?

Only if you promise to stop top positng ;)

Our meetings are open to all and as free as you make it (we don't provide the food or beer).
ATM we are meeting 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month with a social bi-monthly.  See
the website for more details.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,