[Nottingham] cfv: Wed 04 Aug: What do you want?

Robert Postill robert at grinning-cat.com
Sun Aug 1 23:45:39 BST 2004

Gulp,
Right, 23:41...just enough time.  I'll step to the plate if no-one else
has anything interesting to talk about.  I've been thinking of summing
up some of the experiences I've had recently with Linux backup so why
not inflict that knowledge on innocent LUG-ites?  It's also make a
decent session for the 1st awareness day this year.

I'd need a data projector and moral support/dutch courage :)

Robert.

--
Robert Postill
robert at grinning-cat.com